Phumlani is a regular guest on Radio702′s Late Night Talk with Gushwell Brooks on Fridays between 23:00 and 00:00. From March 2017 to November 2017 he was a resident political analyst on Cape Talk’s Early Breakfast Show. He’s also been on Power FM 98.7; on Power Zone Show with Thabo Mdluli, and on Power Up Show with Sebenzile Nkambule. Sometimes he comments on Salaamedia and Africa Business Radio as well. Listen to his interviews below.
- Unnecessary distractions in Davos – Power FM 98.7> https://soundcloud.com/powerfm987/phumlani-majozi_unnecessary-distractions-in-davos
- How red tape stifles entrepreneurship in South Africa – Power FM 98.7> https://soundcloud.com/powerfm987/phumlani-majozi_how-red-tape-stifles-entrepreneurship-in-south-africa
- It’s time for the ANC to go – Power FM 98.7> https://soundcloud.com/powerfm987/phumlani-majozi
- How credible are the e-mails exposing communication between the Guptas and Zuma? – Saalamedia> https://soundcloud.com/salaamedia/how-credible-are-the-emails-exposing-communication-between-the-guptas-zuma-phumlazi-majozi
- Analysis of the ANC National Policy Conference 2017 – Salaamedia> https://soundcloud.com/salaamedia/analysis-of-the-current-ancpolicy-conference-phumlani-majozi
LISTEN to more of his commentary on Sound Cloud> https://soundcloud.com/phumlani-umajozi