Phumlani has been a monthly contributor on Radio702′s Early Breakfast Show Sunday since March 2017. Sometimes he’s with Gushwell Brooks as well; on Late Night Talk Show on Fridays, between 23:00 and 00:00. He’s also a resident political analyst on Cape Talk radio. He used to be on Power FM 98.7, on Power Zone Show with Thabo Mdluli, and on Power Up Show with Sebenzile Nkambule. Sometimes he comments on Salaamedia and Africa Business Radio as well. Listen to his interviews below.
- Unnecessary distractions in Davos – Power FM 98.7> https://soundcloud.com/powerfm987/phumlani-majozi_unnecessary-distractions-in-davos
- How red tape stifles entrepreneurship in South Africa – Power FM 98.7> https://soundcloud.com/powerfm987/phumlani-majozi_how-red-tape-stifles-entrepreneurship-in-south-africa
- It’s time for the ANC to go – Power FM 98.7> https://soundcloud.com/powerfm987/phumlani-majozi
- How credible are the e-mails exposing communication between the Guptas and Zuma? – Saalamedia> https://soundcloud.com/salaamedia/how-credible-are-the-emails-exposing-communication-between-the-guptas-zuma-phumlazi-majozi
- Analysis of the ANC National Policy Conference 2017 – Salaamedia> https://soundcloud.com/salaamedia/analysis-of-the-current-ancpolicy-conference-phumlani-majozi
LISTEN to more of his commentary on Sound Cloud> https://soundcloud.com/phumlani-umajozi