Speeches and Panel Talks
Phumlani is a public speaker, and has given more than ten talks since August 2015. Below is the list of his previous and upcoming talks:
- Panelist at the South African Institute of Race Relations’ event on youth issues: Constitution Hill, Johannesburg, August 2015
- Guest speaker on entrepreneurship at South African Institute of Welding: South African Institute of Welding, Westville, Durban, October 2015
- Guest speaker in the Tuck Business School (from New Hampshire, Unite States of America) Program on the key challenges South Africa faces moving forward: Sandton, Johannesburg, March 2016
- Guest speaker on the historical failures of centrally planned economies at East Africa Students For Liberty Conference: Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi, Kenya, June 2016
- Guest speaker on my journey to success at the Accenture Education Trust Workshop: Sandton, Johannesburg, August 2016
- Host at the launch of Professor Jonathan Jansen’s book Leading For Change: Race, Intimacy and Leadership on Divided University Campuses: Auckland Park, Johannesburg, May 2016
- Guest speaker at the Tuck Business School (from New Hampshire, Unite States of America) Program on the key challenges South Africa faces moving forward: Sandton, Johannesburg, March 2017
- Speaker and panelist on how black South Africans perceive South Africa’s Jewish community: Holocaust and Genocide Centre, Johannesburg, April 2017
- Speaker and moderator at Property Point’s To The Point Session on South Africa’s economy and small businesses: Hyde Park, Sandton, Johannesburg, July 2017
- Panellist at SA Brand Summit discussing the state of politics in South Africa, along with Advocate Thuli Madonsela: Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town, May 2018
- Moderator at Property Point’s session on how to grow small businesses in South Africa, featuring the minister of small businesses, Lindiwe Zulu: Emperors Palace, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, October 2018
- Panellist at Property Point’s To The Point Session on how entrepreneurs can thrive in the age of COVID-19 that is destabilizing South Africa’s economy, March 2020.
- Phumlani was supposed to address MBA students from Tuck Business School, United States of America, in Johannesburg on the 12th of March 2020. Tuck Business School cancelled the tour due to the global Covid-19 pandemic.
- Phumlani spoke on the politics and economy of Africa at the Africa Brand Summit that took place on the 7th and 8th of October 2020.
- Phumlani spoke on global politics and economy at the virtual Accountex Summit South Africa that took place on the 13th of October 2020.
- Phumlani was amongst panellists who discussed how to survive and thrive as a small practice at the virtual Accountex Summit South Africa that took place on the 13th of October 2020.
- Phumlani was amongst panellists who discussed the COVID19 pandemic and corruption in Africa at the Africa Liberty Conference on the 14th of October 2020.
- Phumlani spoke at the Project Management South Africa (PMSA) Virtual Conference on the 3rd and 4th of November 2020.
You’ll find some of Phumlani’s PPT presentations here. To invite him to speak at your event, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. He speaks on matters of South African business, economy, politics and global affairs.